Sanitation, Recycling and Limb Pick-Up
The Public Works Department of the Town of Pacolet works hard each day to ensure the cleanliness and attractiveness of our community. The Town owns and operates two garbage collection trucks as well as a chipper vehicle to offer trash and limb pick-up services to the residents of the Town of Pacolet. The Public Works Department generally operates Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. For additional information about the services provided by Public Works or to request services please contact Town Hall at (864) 474-9504.
- Limb Pick-up
Garbage collection is done weekly.
Trash Collection Schedule
Monday: Hart St., Houston St., We Care Rd., Cleveland St., Harvey St., Thao Dr., Whit Cir., Spring St., Glenn Springs Rd., Hillbrook Cir., Carroll Cir., Dogwood Dr., Deerwood Dr., Cedar Lanes Rd., Noble Dr., Sunset Dr., Westmoreland Dr., Keith Dr., Coleman Cir., S. Pine, Fernbrook Cir., Briarwood Dr., Church St., Crescent Dr., Homestead Dr., Ligon St., Broadview St., Hillandale Ln., Elizabeth St.
Tuesday: E. Main St., Dogwood Cir., Hardy St., Pinto Ct., Cart Ct., Wild Peach Ct., HWY 150, Bryant St., Royal Oak Dr., Oak St., Memorial Dr., Jerusalem St., Woodland Cir., Woodland Ct., Beech St., Gaston St., Little John Ct., Poplar St., Melodie Ln., Chestnut St., Turner St., Memorial Dr.
Wednesday: Sunny Acres Rd., Stoneybrook Rd., Granite St., Highland Dr., Norwood St., Limestone St., McDowell St., Bailey Ct., Broadview St., W. Main St., Holiday Ct., Knuckles St., Brown St., McGill St., R.S. Burns Dr.,
Thursday: Green St., Moore St., Cook St., Cleveland St., Marilyn Dr., Anderson Ave., Fuller St., Milliken St., Stone St., Brewster St., Cameron St., Goodlet St., Montgomery Ave., Walker St., Fleming Ave., Granite St.
Friday: Limb pick-up.
- All garbage containers must be stored behind house, not in the front yard of homes.
- Garbage cans should not be left at road other than day of pick up.
- No garbage containers can be stored on front porch, if the porch is street facing.
- Garbage containers used for curbside pick-up can not be placed at curbside earlier than 24 hours before pick-up.
- Garbage containers must be removed from curbside by sunrise of the following day.
- Only household trash will be picked up. Items such as furniture, appliances, electronics, paints and yard waste will not be collected.
- Garbage cans are required. Garbage must be placed inside plastic bags inside trash cans for collection. Loose trash will not be picked up.
- Recycling will not be collected at residences.
Recycling is not collected at residences by the Town of Pacolet. For the convenience of our residents, the Town of Pacolet does contract with Reworks Recycling for the collection of recyclable materials. Blue recycling bins are provided in front of the white building, located at 141 Coleman Circle, at the corner of Sunset and Coleman Circle, next to the T.W. Edwards Center, for the collection of recyclable materials (excluding glass). Material does not need to be sorted but just placed inside one of the blue bins for weekly pick-up. Please DO NOT deposit garbage or glass materials inside these bins.
Public works will pick-up and chip limbs once a week whenever possible (generally on Fridays). Please call Town Hall and ask to be placed on the limb pick-up list to ensure a timely pick-up.
- Limbs must be brought to the roadway edge with cut ends facing the roadway, spread out and not in tall piles. Do not place limbs in roadway or obstruct any sidewalks.
- Limbs must be free of trash, wire, nails, etc.
- Limbs cannot be brought in from outside the town limits for pick-up.
- Limb service is provided for tree and shrub trimmings and not for clearing entire properties.
- This service is not provided for residents who hire someone to cut limbs. Any contractor must dispose of their debris.
- Bamboo will not be collected or chipped.
- Chips are available to residents. Please call Town Hall to inquire about delivery.