PACOLET POLICE DEPARTMENT
Dedicated to serving our community
When should I call 9-1-1?
You should call 9-1-1 for life-threatening emergencies, crimes in progress, and other emergencies. If you are ever in doubt, call 9-1-1 and let the telecommunicator determine if you have an emergency.
When should I call the non-emergency number?
You should call the non-emergency number (864-596-2222) to request information, report lost or stolen property, report a parking violation, or speak to an officer on duty about issues that are not time-sensitive. If you are ever in doubt, call 9-1-1 and allow the telecommunicator to determine if it is an emergency.
When should I use the crime tip line?
If you have a tip about a possible crime, text 864-524-8044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave the information you wish to provide. Include details such as the activity’s date, location, physical identifiers of the person(s), and a description of the vehicle(s) involved. You do not have to leave your name or other personal information if you want to remain anonymous. Officers will check the phone daily, review the information, and determine if it can be followed up legally.
The Pacolet Police Department’s core principle is customer service. It is our goal to provide good customer service to our residents and visitors while fostering a collaborative relationship with our community. We strive to provide the kind of service and support that our town can be proud of.
- If you need an officer because of a crime in progress: CALL 911
- If you need an officer about a criminal issue that has already occurred: CALL 864-596-2001
- If you need to speak to an officer about another issue: CALL 864-474-3002
- If you need to speak to the Clerk of Court: CALL 864-474-9504
- If you wish to send an anonymous tip: TEXT 864-524-8044 or EMAIL email@example.com
- If you need help, please call from the location where the incident occurred so that there is an accurate record of the event and its location.
*We do not accept or honor patch requests at this time
**We do not accept unsolicited checks from records verification companies. If you need a copy of an incident report or collision report, you will be required to follow our FOIA policy and fee schedule
110 Sunset Ave.
Pacolet, SC 29372