- -Please help us make the Pacolet River Fest the best by only volunteering if you can commit to fulfilling your assigned duties. We understand that occasionally some unforeseen circumstance may arise. Please let us know ASAP if you will be unable to fulfill your position to so we can try to find a replacement.
- -In order to be a volunteer, you must be 14 years or older.
- -Please dont bring anyone to accompany you during your volunteer shift. (If you have a friend who wants to hang out with you, make sure they ALSO signed up as a volunteer.)
- – Show up 15-20 minutes early to your shift. The area you’re serving in may be a few minutes from volunteer check-in.
- -Shifts listed are “approximate” times. A shift could possibly end a little earlier, and some a little later.
- -Check in and out of each shift with the festival coordinator.
- -Complete all tasks given to you within your shift – and never leave your “station” unattended. If an emergency should arrive, please let someone know.
- -Come prepared – you might want to bring a hat & sunscreen.
- -Absolutely no drinking alcohol while on volunteer duty. If your shift is over, and you decide to have a beer (for our volunteers who are 21 and over), please change out of your volunteer t-shirt.
- -We make every attempt to assign volunteers where they want to be, but this is not always possible. Please be flexible.
- -After receiving your form, the Volunteer Coordinator will notify you by email of your actual assigned working shift and tasks. You will also get information on where to park and where to report for your shift. Please check your email, as this contains important festival information.
- -Have fun while on duty! Keep a smile on your face!
I shall indemnify and hold harmless the Town of Pacolet, its officers, employees and assigns from and against all claims, damages, losses or expenses arising out of participation as a volunteer.
I agree to conform to Pacolet River Fest rules and procedures and agree to respect the confidential nature of information I may obtain as a volunteer for the Town of Pacolet. I understand that a criminal records check may be conducted if it is required for my Volunteer placement and that references may be
contacted. I also understand and agree that the Town of Pacolet reserves the right to discontinue the services of any volunteer at any time.
I understand that volunteer services to the Town of Pacolet are to be completed without remuneration or monetary benefit of any kind. I also understand and agree that volunteers are responsible for their own insurance (medical, automobile, liability or any other) and are not covered in any way through the Town of Pacolet insurance.