FOOD & CRAFT VENDOR INFORMATION
The Pacolet River Fest will be held at the Riverfront near Town Hall in Pacolet, SC. Individuals, groups, artists and craftsmen are invited to participate by having a booth. All vendors (food, arts and crafts) will be accepted and assigned a space at the discretion of the Festival Committee.
- Kayla Haulbrooks
Registration Deadline: October 8th, 2021
Food Vendor Registration Fee:
- January-April: $80.00
- May-September: $100.00
- October: $120.00
Arts/Crafts/Etc. Registration Fee:
- January-April: $30.00
- May-September: $50.00
- October: $70.00
Pacolet River Fest Vendor Regulations:
ALL VENDORS MUST READ THE FOLLOWING REGULATIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
- Deadline to register is October 8th, 2021. After this date, there will be a late fee for vendors.
- Set up time will be from 7:00AM until 9:00 AM the day of the festival. The coordinator will be available starting at 7:00AM. All vehicles must be out of the area by 9:15AM and cannot re-enter until the festival is over.
- Coming to set up after the given times may result in inability to participate. PLEASE BE ON TIME.
- No vendor may close or leave earlier, unless you are told otherwise.
- Records, change, and receipts will be the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- Vendor area is to remain clean or debris and trash. Vendor is also responsible for leaving the area in the condition it was found.
- Food vendors must have approval from Health Department.
- Space assignments are on a first come- first serve basis according to the date registration form is received, completed, and paid for.
- The coordinator of the Festival reserves the right to limit the number of vendors, and number of vendors selling duplicate items.
- Craft vendors will be given a 12′ x 12′ space to operate. Food vendors will have a 20′ x 20′ space. All canopies, tents, wires, and stakes must be within the vendors assigned space.
- Vendors are responsible for providing set-up and break down for their space.
- Bathrooms will be provided.
- This is an Open Market for the commerce of small businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations- NO FLEA MARKET ITEMS.
- False representation by vendors will result in removal WITHOUT refund. Only items listed on your registration will be allowed for sale.
- THERE WILL NOT BE A RAIN DATE.
- Vendors must NOT leave vehicles in the Festival area. There will be a designated area for vendor parking.
- Keep the regulation sheet with you as it has important information you will need for the festival. ONLY TURN IN YOUR APPLICATION AND PAYMENT.