what’s going on in Pacolet
Now Accepting Sealed Bids for Surplus Vehicles
May 4, 2020
NOTICE OF SEALED BID
FOR SALE OF SURPLUS VEHICLES
TOWN OF PACOLET, SOUTH CAROLINA
Pursuant to the Town of Pacolet Municipal Code Sec. 2-152.
Notice is hereby given that the Mayor Pro-tem and Council of the Town of Pacolet, South Carolina, do hereby offer for sale to the highest bidder the following described surplus vehicles, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein:
MAKE/ MODEL/ YEAR
Dodge/ Charger / 2007 /143,000
Ford /Crown Victoria / 2010 / 208,000
Dodge / Charger/2012/ 97,000
- Interested parties should submit a sealed bid to the offices of Town Hall located at 180 Montgomery Ave. Pacolet, South Carolina 29372 c/o Town Administrator, Allison Gantte, on or before 4:00 p.m. Friday, May 29, 2020.
- All bids should be clearly marked as “Sealed Bid for Surplus Vehicle” and shall be signed by the prospective purchaser.
- There is no deposit requirement for the proposed bid price. Reserve must be met on vehicles listed above.
- All Sealed Bids shall be opened at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, May 29, 2020 at Pacolet Town Hall at which time and place the names of the prospective purchasers will be read aloud.
- The Town reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- Notice of acceptance or rejection of any bids shall be announced at the June 4, 2020 at the meeting of the Pacolet Town Council.
- Closing on the sale of the vehicle shall occur within thirty (30) days of the acceptance of the bid.
- All vehicles are sold “As Is”, “Where Is”. The Town will provide titles and bills of sale.
Vehicles must be removed immediately upon the closing of sale at the buyer’s expense.
Any questions regarding this Notice of Sealed Bid for Sale of Surplus Vehicles
should be directed to Town Administrator, Allison Gantte, at the Pacolet Town Hall located at 180 Montgomery Ave. Pacolet, SC 29372 or 864-474-9442.
FOR THE TOWN OF PACOLET, SOUTH CAROLINA
By authority: Allison Gantte – Town Administrator